Centennial CO Bankruptcy Attorney
At Taggart Law Offices we are able to guide you in the right direction, and help you decide if filing bankruptcy in Centennial is the right path for you. Once you are at the point where you know you will be filing for bankruptcy there are a few different things helpful to know and avoid before filing your case. For instance, if you pay any more debt payments, it is only money down the drain. This does no include debts like house payments, car payments, taxes, and child support or student loans. What this means is that you will get no benefit from making any last- minute payments on credit cards or unsecured loans.
What To Avoid Before Your Bankruptcy Case is Filed
- Do not give or repay more than $600 to a friend, or family member.
- Do not put any assets in someone else’s name
- Do not use your credit cards
- Only use a line of-credit
- Don’t drain your 401k to try to catch up on your debt
- Don’t disregard pending lawsuits
- Don’t keep a large amount of money in your bank
- Don’t fail to attend your hearings
Filing for bankruptcy in Centennial, Colorado doesn’t have to be a long, stressful process. With the help of experienced lawyers and proper guidance, filing for bankruptcy can be easy, quick and as stress free as possible. At Taggart Law Offices we can help you avoid any mistakes that could occur during your bankruptcy case and help you reach a debt free future. The process is easy to start, just call us today at 303-539-5429 for a free consultation.