A Different Kind of Bankruptcy Law Firm
When debt has become a major problem in your life, you need an attorney who will work with you directly to find a solution that works for you, your family and your business. You can find that attorney at Taggart Law Offices , in Denver, Colorado.
We provide a different kind of debt relief service to Colorado families and businesses — service that recognizes our clients as individuals, not numbers on a spreadsheet. How are we different from other debt relief bankruptcy firms?
- We have real world financial expertise. With a Masters in Business Administration in Finance from a top program and years of investment banking experience, lead attorney Ted Taggart brings a combination of legal and financial insight that you won’t find at other firms. Virtually, no bankruptcy firm offers this level of financial expertise and analysis. We will help you decide not only what you can do, but what you should do; help you lay out your financial goals and help develop the best strategies to get there through the bankruptcy code.
- We are not a bankruptcy mill. Unfortunately, many bankruptcy attorneys run high volume shops, leaving the attention you need to paralegals and inexperienced attorneys. At our firm, you will work directly with a highly experienced attorney at every level of your case, and we will provide detailed advice.
- Experience: Experience matters…a lot. And I see inexperience all the time as new, inexperienced attorneys, attracted by growing demand thanks to our struggling economy, attempt to open bankruptcy practices. Inexperience can cost you.
- Real world business experience and knowledge. If a business is part of your bankruptcy equation, you need someone who understands business, can read a profit and loss statement, comprehends a balance sheet and can ask all the right questions. We can also use a business experience to get you into a Chapter 7 or use the Bankruptcy process as part of an overall business strategy.
- Legal Collections Experience/Knowledge of Fair Debt Collections Act: If you have received a court summons or a writ of garnishment from a Colorado Law Firm, I can use our knowledge of the legal collections process and business to buy you time and get the creditors off your back. In short, I know the game from their point of of view and use that knowledge to your advantage and prevent wage and bank garnishments. I can even get some of it back.
- Most bankruptcy attorneys do one thing: Bankruptcies. We offer a full range of debt relief services, including professional debt settlement negotiations. Because we offer a variety of options, and we don’t have an agenda, we will be able to develop a custom-tailored solution to your debt problems.
We do all of this at competitive rates with flexible payment plans. We understand most people considering bankruptcy don’t have wads of cash lying around. That is why we offer retainers for $100 to $200. Our rates are often less or about the same as the bankruptcy mills that lack our dedication to personal service.
To learn more about what makes our firm different at a free initial consultation with an experienced lawyer, call us at 303-539-5429 or contact us online.
BAPCPA disclosure: This is a federally designated debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy under the Bankruptcy Code.